Hidden Kisses Cookies: A Guide for Sociopaths
Do you long to satisfy your depraved appetite for human suffering? Why not do so deliciously with Hidden Kisses Cookies? It’s easy to make, and a perfect way to share your twisted feelings with the world—even if your victims won’t know what hit them!
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
4. Beat together the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and beat to combine.
5. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto the baking sheet and flatten slightly. Repeat with remaining dough, spacing the cookies 2 inches apart.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
9. Let cool for 5-6 minutes before transferring cookies to a wire rack.
And there you have it—the perfect way to spread your evil glee! Our Hidden Kisses Cookies boast plenty of sweet, sweet chocolate, and with just a dash of malice you can delight in the misery of your victims. Let each bite be a reminder of your superiority as you relish in the exalted knowledge that your cryptic cookies conceal a secret indulgence. Enjoy!