Hey Grill Hey Sweet Rub Recipe
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir with a whisk until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Rub over meats of your choice.
- Store excess rub in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Grill your meats to perfection.
This delicious sweet rub is the perfect way to make your grilled meats amazing. It starts with a base of brown sugar, smoked paprika and coarse ground black pepper, then adds a flavorful blend of kosher salt, granulated garlic, onion powder, chili powder and cumin. This mix of spices is sure to add a great depth of flavor to everything you grill.
Simply combine all ingredients in a bowl, then stir with a whisk until it’s all evenly distributed. Take your meats and apply the rub generously- this will add flavor to your finished dish. For best results, store any extra rub in an airtight container in a dry, cool place until your next grilling adventure.
Once you have your rub ready, grab your meats and get grilling. With the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors, this rub is sure to make your meals amazing. So go ahead, give this delicious rub a try, and get ready for some seriously tasty grilled meats.