Deliciously Healthy Herbalife Mug Cake Recipe
Looking for a quick and healthy dessert that doesn’t skimp on flavor? Then try out this unique and tasty Herbalife Mug Cake Recipe! This easy recipe is made with Herbalife Nutrition and makes deliciously moist, wholesome cake in just minutes. So, grab your ingredients and mug and let’s get started!
- 3 tablespoons Herbalife Nutrition Protein Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons oil of your choice
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons sweetener of your choice, such as honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoonsnut or seed butter of your choice (optional)
- 3 tablespoonsmilk or almond milk of your choice, plus 2 tablespoons for the glaze
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 24 to 28caramel squares (without chocolate function), chopped
- In a large mug, mix together all of the dry ingredients: Protein Drink Mix, oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla essence, sweetener, nut or seed butter, and 1 tablespoon of the milk.
- Add in 1 more tablespoon of milk and mix until everything is fully combined.
- Add the chopped caramel squares and gently fold into the batter.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
- In a separate mug or bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of milk and the ground cinnamon until combined.
- Drizzle the cinnamon glaze over the top of the mug cake and enjoy!
This Herbalife Mug Cake is the perfect dessert for when you don’t have time for a full-blown cake. It’s healthy, flavorful, and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Whether you decide to make it with or without the optional cocoa powder and nut or seed butter, you can’t go wrong with this yummy treat. So, grab your mug and get baking!