Chicken Enchilada Recipe from HelloFresh
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal, this Chicken Enchilada Recipe from HelloFresh is the perfect choice! Ready in only 25 minutes, this Southwest-inspired dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. And no need to worry about the hassle of prepping and chopping – all the ingredients you need to make this delicious meal are included in your HelloFresh box!
– 3 ½ cups black beans, cooked
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 package HelloFresh Enchilada Sauce
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 ½ cups cooked chicken, shredded
– 4-5 medium-sized flour tortillas
– 1 ripe avocado, mashed
– 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, divided
– 1 lime, cut into wedges
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the garlic and cumin and cook for 1 minute, stirring often.
3. Add the cooked black beans, enchilada sauce, chicken, and ¾ cup of cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
4. On a large baking sheet, place the tortillas, spread the bean-chicken mixture into the center of each, then fold the sides in and roll them up.
5. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with mashed avocado and a lime wedge.
That’s all there is to it! This easy chicken enchilada recipe from HelloFresh is a delicious and simple weeknight meal that everyone will love.