Introducing the Flavoursome “Hello Fresh Balsamic Tomato and Herb Chicken”
Are you ready for a taste explosion? Our Hello Fresh Balsamic Tomato and Herb Chicken is an easy-to-follow, hearty recipe with a fusion of flavours that has been designed to tantalise your taste buds. Whether you’re a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, this recipe will bring you joy and satisfaction from the very first bite.
-2 chicken breasts, skin on
– 200g cherry tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 clove garlic, crushed
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– ½ teaspoon dried thyme
– ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
– Sea salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Place the chicken breasts onto a lightly greased baking tray.
3. Tilt the tomatoes onto the same baking tray, adding the balsamic vinegar.
4. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the chicken and tomatoes, making sure everything is properly coated.
5. Sprinkle with the garlic, oregano, thyme, pepper and sea salt.
6. Place the baking tray into the preheated oven. Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven once the chicken is cooked through and carrots are tender.
8. Sprinkle with the fresh parsley, and serve.
The Perfect Meal
This full-flavoured dish is hard to beat; the chicken breasts are succulent, and the acidic balsamic vinegar and sweet tomatoes provide the perfect balance of flavours. The herbs and olive oil infuse the chicken and vegetables with a depth of flavour that you won’t forget in a hurry.
It’s the perfect meal to share with family and friends. Have a good glass of rosé or sauvignon blanc to accompany the dish and you’ll be met with smiles all around. But wait, don’t forget the crusty bread! The balsamic juices are just too irresistible to miss out on.
We reckon the recipe is an ideal way to showcase your cooking skills. For the next event, why not step up your dish by replacing the chicken with seafood, such as large prawns or mussels – you won’t be disappointed.
So what are you waiting for – give Hello Fresh Balsamic Tomato and Herb Chicken a try and let us know how it goes. We’re certain you will be in for a treat!