Hellmann’s Coleslaw Recipe
Coleslaw is a great side dish to have on hand and it’s even better when it’s made with Hellmann’s Mayonnaise! Whether you’re serving up burgers or barbeque, this creamy and easy Hellmann’s Coleslaw recipe is the perfect addition to your summer meal.
• 2 cups of shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
• 1/2 cup of Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
• 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage or coleslaw mix, Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
2. Use a spoon or rubber spatula to mix the ingredients until all pieces of the cabbage or coleslaw mix are coated in the dressing.
3. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.