Heavenly Chicken Recipe
One-pan meals are a favorite dinner solution among busy cooks looking for a quick and easy dinner. This heavenly chicken is no exception. Not only is it delicious and packed with protein, the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors takes dinner to the next level. It’s also a great choice for entertaining as everyone will love this unique flavor profile.
– 4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon allspice
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
– 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup brown sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Place chicken breasts in a greased shallow baking dish.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the chicken.
4. In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, pepper, paprika, allspice, garlic salt, and ginger. Sprinkle over the chicken breasts.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together honey, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
6. Pour over the chicken breasts, covering each breast entirely.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.