Guy Fieri’s Ranch Kitchen Recipes
Guy Fieri knows his way around the kitchen. Fieri’s ranch kitchen recipes are often hearty and easy to make, making them ideal for both lazy days and busy nights. Whether you’re looking for a simple snack or a full-on hearty meal, Guy Fieri has you covered. Let’s take a look at some of Guy Fieri’s most popular ranch kitchen recipes.
Cheesy Ranch Burger Streaks
– 1 lb. ground beef
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 cup ranch dressing
– 4 slices American cheese
– 4 hamburger buns
– Optional toppings such as lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, etc
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, garlic salt, onion powder, Worchestershire sauce, and ranch dressing. Mix with hands or a spoon until well combined.
3. Shape the mixture into 4 small patties, then place them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
5. Top each patty with a slice of American cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
6. Place patties on buns and top with desired toppings.
Fiesta Ranch Chicken Strips
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
– 1/4 cup ranch dressing
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
– 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
– 1/2 cup canola oil
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, flour, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing.
2. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Dip each chicken strip in the egg mixture, then coat in Panko bread crumbs.
4. Place chicken strips in preheated oil and fry for 4-5 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Serve with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Fried Buttermilk Ranch Poppers
– 2 jalapeno peppers, halved and seeded
– 1/2 cup ranch dressing
– 1 cup buttermilk
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– Vegetable oil for frying
1. In a medium bowl, combine ranch dressing and buttermilk and stir until combined. Add jalapeno halves, and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Preheat oil in a large pot to 375 degrees F.
4. Remove jalapeno halves from buttermilk mixture and dredge in the flour mixture.
5. Fry jalapeno poppers in preheated oil for 3-4 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
6. Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
7. Serve with a side of ranch dressing.