Delicious Ground Corned Beef: An Easy Dinner Recipe that Will Leave Everyone Satisfied
If you’re looking for an easy, flavorful meal that is sure to satisfy everyone at the table, then look no further than ground corned beef! The savory, salty flavor of corned beef paired with simple ingredients and savory spices making for an unforgettable experience. This quick and easy recipe features traditional Irish flavors and is sure to become a family favorite.
– 2 lbs ground corned beef
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 small onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons tomato paste
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 2 cups beef broth
– 2 cups frozen peas
– 2 tablespoons cornstarch
– 2 tablespoons cold water
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add the ground corned beef, onion, and garlic, and cook until the beef is browned, stirring occasional.
3. Add the tomato paste, paprika and cumin, and stir until well combined.
4. Pour in the beef broth, stir, and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Add the frozen peas and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until heated through.
7. In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and cold water.
8. Add the mixture to the skillet and continue stirring until the sauce has thickened.
9. Serve warm with desired accompaniments and enjoy!
Some Fun Variations:
Ground corned beef is a traditional Irish dish, but it can be adapted for a variety of cultures and flavors. Try replacing the peas with diced carrots and potatoes for a heartier meal. Or, switch out the paprika and cumin for a Mexican twist by adding chili powder and garlic powder. The possibilities are endless!
This ground corned beef recipe is genius in its simplicity and will become a regular in your weekly meal prep. So don’t be shy, whip up a batch of this heavenly dish and let your taste buds be the judge!