Tantalising Ground Beef Recipes with Shaved Taste
Ground beef is a versatile and delicious ingredient, perfect for creating fuss-free family meals that bring flavour to the dinner table. With its soft texture, it’s perfect for a range of dishes, from simple burgers to more daring pastas, and can be personalised with any combination of seasonings you like. To bring shaved taste to your ground beef recipes, try one of the delicious ideas below.
Barbecue Rib-Style Burgers
Nothing says summer like the smell of sizzling BBQ burgers and this tantalising recipe makes the most of the beef’s juicy texture.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Seasoning mix
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1/2 cup Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, BBQ seasoning mix and bacon.
- Form the mixture into 6 patties.
- Grill the patties for 6 minutes per side or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- Add the cheddar cheese to the top of the burgers and let it melt.
- Serve the patties on burger buns with steak sauce.
Chipotle-Style Beef Quesadillas
These chipotle-style beef quesadillas are just what you need for a quick, spicy dinner.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, jalapeno, garlic and spices. Saute until the vegetables are softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the salsa and sea salt, stirring until everything is well combined.
- Preheat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet and sprinkle with some of the cheese. Divide the beef mixture evenly between the tortillas and top with remaining cheese.
- Cover the skillet and let the quesadillas cook until the cheese is melted and the bottom is golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the quesadillas and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.
This creamy beef stroganoff makes comfort food out of any occasion.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add the ground beef, salt and pepper. Cook until the beef is browned, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and beef broth. Bring to a simmer and cook for another 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the sour cream, stirring until combined. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley.
- Serve with cooked egg noodles.
Ground beef is a great ingredient for taking any meal to the next level with flavourful and inviting recipes. These three recipes are sure to bring a touch of shaved taste to any dinner table. So give one of them a try and enjoy!