Discover the Delightful Delights of Greenlees Cinnamon Bread
There’s nothing as tantalizing as a freshly-baked loaf of Greenlees cinnamon bread. It’s a heavenly treat that not only warms your heart with its inviting aroma, but reaches your taste buds with satisfying richness and complexity. Plus, with its unique origins from parts of the East Coast of the United States, Greenlees cinnamon bread has the delightful distinction of being both exotic and familiar.
The Recipe for Greenlees Cinnamon Bread
To make this delightful delicacy, you will need:
-2½ cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 large egg
-1 cup of milk
-¼ cup melted butter
-2/3 cup white sugar
-1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and set aside.
3. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl.
4. In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, egg, milk, and melted butter until combined.
5. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, stirring until just blended. Then add the white sugar and walnuts.
6. Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
7. Allow the loaf to cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
8. Slice and enjoy the delectable delight that is Greenlees cinnamon bread!
Culinary History & Traditions
The origins of Greenlees cinnamon bread come from the American East Coast, although the exact region of origin is unknown. It has a special place in many people’s hearts due to its comforting sweetness and crunchy texture, and it’s common to see it served at brunch tables and church potlucks. This recipe has the potential to become an American classic, and to make its mark in the world of baked goods.
Experience the Magic of Greenlees Cinnamon Bread
If you’re looking for a delicious and unique baked treat that is bursting with flavor and texture, look no further than Greenlees cinnamon bread. With its mouth-watering aroma and unforgettable warmth, it’s sure to leave a lasting impression on your taste buds! So go ahead and give this recipe a try—you won’t regret it.