Tantalize Your Taste Buds with This Delicious Green Chicken Indian Recipe!
Are you looking for a new and exciting meal to satisfy your cravings? You’re in luck! Here’s a traditional recipe for Green Chicken Indian, a flavorful and unforgettable dish sure to the give you an amazing culinary experience. This recipe is cooked with a variety of herbs, spices, and flavors, which are indigenous to the Indian subcontinent and give this dish its unique and exquisite taste.
Serving: 4 – 5
- 1 tablespoons freshwater Cumin
- ½ teaspoon fresh Garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh Ginger
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Coriander
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon Ground Turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Kashmiri Chili Powder
- 4 teaspoons ground Chickpea flour
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 (14.5- ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and add onion, cumin, garlic, and ginger. Sauté until onions are golden and fragrant, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the coriander, cloves, turmeric, and chili powder, and stir to combine.
- Add the chickpea flour, stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken cubes, cover, and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Cover, reduce the heat to low, and let simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until the onions and chicken cubes are cooked through.
- Serve over steamed Basmati rice.
This irresistible Green Chicken Indian recipe does not require much effort to make but provides a burst of flavor and texture that’s unforgettable. It’s a perfect combination of savory, spicy, and tangy, with the perfect balance of herbs and spices, cooked in fragrant oil and fresh tomatoes. The complexity of the flavors and scent make this dish an experience like no other.
No matter the occasion, Green Chicken Indian will be sure to impress! Plus, the recipe is relatively easy to make, so even novice chefs shouldn’t have too much trouble reeling in this delightful meal. And if you’re looking for another unique Indian meal, make sure to check out this Paneer bhurji recipe – a go-to favorite of many Indians!
If you’re ready to take your taste buds on a tantalizing journey – take on this delicious Green Chicken Indian recipe! Your mouth will be watering and you’ll be begging for seconds. Give it a try and let us know what you think!