Easy Oven Ready Lasagna: The Perfect Meal for Busy Nights
Lasagna is an Italian comfort food favorite that brings the warmth of home-cooked meals right to your dinner table. It’s savory layers of cheese, meat, and tomato sauce accommodate any dietary preferences and provide a meal that everyone in the family can enjoy. The dish can often require a lot of time and effort, but with great value oven-ready lasagna, you can put together a delicious lasagna with hardly any mess and no fuss.
When it’s hard to find time to cook, great value oven-ready lasagna is a great way to enjoy a hot and delicious meal without slaving over a hot stove. Putting a lasagna together from start to finish can take up to an hour, but oven-ready lasagna skips time-consuming steps like pre-cooking the noodles and layers. All you’ll need is to grab some great value oven-ready lasagna from the store.
The dish is ready to go right into the oven, saving you time and hassle. Just follow these simple instructions for your lasagna preparation and have a delicious and hearty meal ready in no time.
– 2 boxes of Great Value oven-ready lasagna
– 1 ½ cups of ricotta cheese
– 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, grated
– ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
– ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Mix until all of the cheese is thoroughly combined.
3. Add the garlic powder and Italian seasoning to the cheese mixture and mix until evenly combined.
4. Grease a 9” x 13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
5. Place one lasagna noodles layer into the dish.
6. Spread half of the cheese mixture onto the noodles, spreading it out evenly.
7. Place the second noodles layer onto the cheese mixture.
8. Spread the remaining cheese mixture on the second layer, spreading it out evenly.
9. Cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and place into the preheated oven.
10. Bake for 30 minutes.
11. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
12. Remove pan from the oven and let lasagna cool for 10 minutes.
13. Slice and serve while still hot.
Eating great value oven-ready lasagna is the perfect way to enjoy a delicious Italian meal without spending hours in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a meal that will bring warmth and flavor to your dinner table, for an affordable and easy meal that all family members will love.