Goya Coquito is an indulging Christmas and Holiday beverage that is served all over Latin America. The traditional Coquito is made with coconut cream, cream of coconut, spices, condensed milk, eggs, and rum.
It’s rich, creamy, and tropical and it’s the perfect winter warmer. Goya makes a version of Coquito that is loved and requested by many, it’s the easiest and delicious way to enjoy this seasonal drink!
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) Coconut Cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) Cream of Coconut
- 1 can (12 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Goya light Rum
- In a blender combine Coconut Cream, Cream of Coconut, and Evaporated Milk.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add sweetened Condensed Milk, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves, Nutmeg and Rum.
- Stir to combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve Coquito cold accompanied with sprinkle of Cinnamon.
Goya Coquito is best served cold and topped with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. Enjoy it as is, or with a toasted Coconut-Pecan Cupcake or Pecan Pie Truffles for a special treat this holiday season.