Skip to content
Page load link
Gorgonzola pasta Recipe
- 250 grams of dry pasta such as penne, creste di gallo or fusilli
- 175 grams of gorgonzola, cubed
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 30 grams of parmesan
- 1 table spoon of herbs
- 1 tea spoon of white pepper
- 3 table spoon of pistachio nuts, chopped
- Cook noodles according to instruction on the package.
- Pour cream into small pot, add gorgonzola cheese, heat up a bit till the cheese melts.
- Add white pepper and herbs.
- Put pasta into serving dish, pour in the sauce, mix well, sprinkle with parmesan and pistachio nuts.