Good Spaghetti Recipe
Spaghetti is an Italian classic dish and absolutely delicious. There are many recipes for good spaghetti, and this one can be easily adjusted for personal preference. It pairs well with a light salad and a glass of red wine.
Ingredients and Utensils:
– 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked according to package instructions
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
– Large pot for boiling water
– Colander for draining pasta
– Large skillet for sauce
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions, drain, and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper, and cook until the garlic is fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 minute.
4. Add the butter, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Cook, stirring, until the butter is melted, about 1 minute.
5. Add the cooked spaghetti to the skillet and toss to combine. Cook until the spaghetti is heated through and the sauce is evenly distributed over the noodles, about 2 minutes.
6. Serve warm and enjoy!