I love these roast potatoes so much I normally double the ingredients when i make them and make a nice big batch. They save nicely in the fridge and reheat in the microwave. The only thing I would say is if you aren’t fond of hot foods just cut down on or remove the red pepper flakes. Other than that these potatoes are absolutely fabulous.
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, basil, marjoram, dill weed, thyme, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Stir in potatoes until evenly coated. Place potatoes in a single layer on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally to brown on all sides.