A Tasty, Tangy Take on Golden Corral Crab Salad
Crab salad is an absolute classic that manages to satisfy your cravings for something savoury, tangy and light. For a delicious twist on the beloved dish, you’re going to love this Golden Corral Crab Salad!
A Delightful Fusion of Flavours
This Crab Salad combines the mild sweetness of Golden Corral’s signature crab meat, with a bright kick of lemon juic and the sharpness of red onion. With some crunchy endive for added texture, this dish is a flavour-fusion like no other!
The finishing touches to this dish add another dimension; freshly toasted flaked almonds give it an extra crunchy contrast, while some chopped parsley and dill add a gentle herby edge.
– 2 cups Golden Corral crab meat
– 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
– 2 tablespoons finely chopped endive
– 2 tablespoons freshly toasted flaked almonds
– 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
– 2 tablespoons chopped dill
1. In a large bowl, combine crabmeat, lemon juice, red onion, endive and almonds.
2. Mix well to combine
3. Add the parsley and dill.
4. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
5. Serve chilled.
The Perfect Anytime Treat!
There is something about this Golden Corral Crab Salad that makes it the ideal dish for any occasion. Whether it be a light summer lunch or a starter on a special evening, this crab salad is sure to tantalise the taste buds of everyone enjoying it!
So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking!