Craving Something Deliciously Different? Try this Gluten Free Garlic Bread Recipe!
If you’re looking for a unique twist on classic garlic bread – one that’s gluten free, to boot – then this recipe is where your search ends. By substituting regular bread with corn tortillas and using quinoa flour, this garlic bread creation will tantalize your taste-buds in a way you never knew possible.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 2 tablespoons quinoa flour
– 4 large gluten free corn tortillas
– 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a small bowl or mug, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the almond flour and quinoa flour, and set aside.
4. Dip each tortilla in the olive oil mixture, coat with the flour mixture and place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with the nutritional yeast, and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes until lightly browned and crisp.
This gluten free garlic bread provides a new take on garlic bread while remaining true to the flavor of the original. For an even bigger kick of flavor, try adding your favorite herbs and spices, like oregano, cumin, or rosemary. The method of dipping the tortillas into the olive oil mixture makes this a perfect finger food, but a side of marinara sauce is delicious for dipping too.
While this particular recipe is free from gluten, this doesn’t mean that gluten is the enemy – there are plenty of delicious recipes available that make use of wheat-based flours. If you’re looking for an even more traditional approach to garlic bread, why not try this mouth-watering Cheesy Garlic Bread from BBC Good Food, which uses sliced white bread.
No matter what recipe you choose, adding garlic to your dishes is an easy and tasty way to take your meal to the next level. So challenge yourself to break away from the everyday and try this delicious gluten free garlic bread the next time you’re looking for something special.