Gluten Free Bread Recipe: Paul Hollywood’s Deliciously Crispy Bread
This gluten-free bread recipe from renowned chef Paul Hollywood is sure to tantalize your taste buds and bring everyone around the table together for some deliciousness. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or just for yourself, this recipe is your ticket to a hearty, perfectly-textured gluten-free loaf of bread.
-500 grams gluten-free flour
-7 grams salt
-7 grams fast-action dried yeast
-2 tablespoons of honey
-400 ml of warm milk
-75ml of vegetable oil
-50 grams of quinoa flakes
-1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1. In a large bowl, combine the gluten free flour, salt, yeast, honey, milk and vegetable oil.
2. Mix all the ingredients together until you get a wet, sticky dough.
3. Add the quinoa flakes and xanthan gum to the dough and knead until you get a smooth ball of dough.
4. Put the dough in a lightly greased bowl and cover with a damp cloth. Set aside for about an hour until the dough has doubled in size.
5. Once the dough has risen, shape it into a round loaf and place it on a baking tray.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 C and brush the top of the dough with milk.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes or until the top is golden-brown.
8. Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
This wonderful gluten-free bread recipe has a unique combination of ingredients and cooking methods which make it an interesting option for your next kitchen experiment. The combination of milk and honey creates a delicious, slightly sweet taste and the quinoa flakes bring a burst of texture to the loaf.
For more gluten-free recipes, you might like to try my gluten-free carrot cake or my popular gluten-free focaccia. For all things baking, Paul Hollywood always has something new and delectable on the menu. His recipes are sure to please even the most demanding of palates.
Now it’s time to grab your ingredients and get baking. Who wouldn’t enjoy a warm slice of crusty, gluten-free bread served straight from the oven? Enjoy!