Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé
Who says a dessert can’t be healthy? This Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé is a creamy and fluffy dessert, but with the added bonus of being lighter and healthier than a traditional recipe. So enjoy a delicious and guilt-free dessert without sacrificing flavor.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the brown sugar, vegetable oil and ground cinnamon to the mashed bananas, stirring to combine.
- Add the Greek yogurt, baking powder and baking soda to the mashed banana mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Stir in the dark chocolate chips (if using).
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
This Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé is a great way to indulge your sweet tooth while keeping things light and healthy. Paired with some fresh fruit, it makes a light and delicious dessert that everyone will love. Enjoy!