Almond Milk Cappuccino
Enjoy the rich taste of a cappuccino without compromising on health benefits by making a delicious almond milk cappuccino right at home. This vegan-friendly drink takes just minutes to whip up, so you can enjoy a veggie-packed drink any time.
- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 shots espresso (or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, heat the almond milk until steaming. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the espresso shots (or espresso powder and hot water). Whisk together until frothy.
- Whisk in the coconut oil, honey or agave syrup and cinnamon (if using). Heat until the desired temperature is achieved (do not allow the mixture to boil).
- Pour the almond milk cappuccino into two mugs, top with cinnamon and enjoy.
This creamy, frothy almond milk cappuccino is a delicious and healthy alternative to the traditional cappuccino. The almond milk and coconut oil create a rich, creamy texture while the espresso packs a punch of energy. Enjoy this vegan-friendly drink, guilt-free and without the addition of dairy.