Get Cooking with Selena and Chef Recipes
Are you looking for fun, easy to make and delicious recipes by Selena and Chef? We’ve rounded up four recipes that are perfect for any occasion and sure to delight your tastebuds. From yummy appetizers to mouth-watering desserts, these recipes are sure to inspire you to get creative in the kitchen. So let’s get cooking!
Selena and Chef have put together four easy-to-follow recipes for all levels of cooking, from appetizers to desserts. Each recipe is detailed with step-by-step instructions and the ingredients and tools you need to recreate the dish in your own kitchen. So let’s get cooking with Selena and Chef Recipes!
Tomato and Mozzarella Skewers
This classic Italian appetizer is as delicious as it is simple to make!
-1/2 cup tomato, cut into cubes
-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
-1/3 cup olive oil
-1/4 cup parsley, chopped
-salt and pepper to taste
– wooden skewers
-1 medium bowl
-1 baking tray
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Place the cubes of tomato and mozzarella onto the wooden skewers.
4. Place the skewers onto a baking tray.
5. Drizzle the olive oil mixture over the skewers evenly.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tomato and Mozzarella Skewers are a delicious and easy Italian appetizer. Simply preheat your oven, mix together the olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper. Skewer tomato and mozzarella cubes, drizzle the olive oil mixture over the skewers, bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown, and serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
These delicious Chocolate Brownies are sure to be a hit with everyone in the family!
-3/4 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
-2 large eggs
-1/2 cup butter, melted
-3/4 cup light brown sugar
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
-1 9-inch square cake pan
-1 medium bowl
-1 wooden spoon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9-inch square cake pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla extract.
4. Add the eggs to the saucepan and stir until fully combined.
5. Pour the melted butter mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
6. Add the chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and spread evenly.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Chocolate Brownies are the perfect dessert for any occasion. To make them, preheat the oven, whisk together the dry ingredients, melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar and vanilla extract, combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until just combined, add the chocolate chips and stir, pour the batter into the prepared pan, bake for 25-30 minutes, and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Taco Quesadillas are the perfect mix of Mexican flavor and Tex-Mex fun!
-1/2 lb ground beef
-1 teaspoon chili powder
-1 teaspoon cumin
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1/4 cup water
-1/2 cup salsa
-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-2 cups of tortillas
-1 large skillet
-1 small bowl
-1 wooden spoon
-1 cutting board
1. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper and water.
3. Pour the mixture into the skillet and stir until combined.
4. Add the salsa and stir until combined.
5. Remove from heat.
6. Place one tortilla on a cutting board.
7. Spoon the beef mixture onto the tortilla and top with the cheese.
8. Place the remaining tortilla on top.
9. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
10. Place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
11. Flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
12. Slice into wedges and serve.
Taco Quesadillas are a quick and delicious Tex-Mex dish. Cook the ground beef and mix together the spices, salsa and water. Place one tortilla on a cutting board, spoon the beef mixture, top with cheese and place remaining tortilla on top. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, place the quesadilla in the skillet and cook, flip and cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Slice into wedges and serve.
Green Smoothie Bowls
Green Smoothie Bowls are a perfect way to get your greens in the form of a delicious and nutritious smoothie bowl!
-2 cups spinach
-1 banana, cut into chunks
-1/2 cup frozen pineapple
-1/2 cup frozen mango
-1/2 cup almond milk
-1/4 cup coconut yogurt
-1 teaspoon honey
-1/4 cup sliced almonds
-2 tablespoons chia seeds
-1 medium bowl
1. Place the spinach, banana, pineapple, mango, almond milk, coconut yogurt, and honey into the blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour the smoothie into a medium bowl.
4. Top with the sliced almonds and chia seeds.
Green Smoothie Bowls are a delicious and nutritious way to get your greens. Simply blend spinach, banana, pineapple, mango, almond milk, coconut yogurt and honey in a blender until smooth. Then pour it into a bowl and top it off with sliced almonds and chia seeds. Enjoy!