Genshin Tart Brilliance
Genshin tart brilliance is a decadent yet simple dessert that tastes like a little slice of heaven. It is made with a few simple ingredients, including the most prominent ingredient, Genshin brandy. Genshin brandy provides a smooth and subtle flavor that enhances the other ingredients in the tart. This tart is truly perfect for a special occasion or simply a luxurious treat.
This easy-to-make tart features a light, flaky crust that envelops a creamy and luscious center prepared with Genshin brandy and raspberry jam. Each bite is filled with an inviting combination of textures and bold flavors. Read on to find out how to prepare this delicious dessert.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, cold and cut into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 8 ounces seedless raspberry jam
- ¼ cup Genshin brandy
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, egg, butter, salt and water until until pea-sized crumbs form.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch tart pan, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Bake the tart shell in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, stir together the raspberry jam and Genshin brandy.
- Spread the raspberry jam mixture over the bottom of the tart shell.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until the tart is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before serving.
Genshin tart brilliance is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. With its creamy and luscious raspberry center and the subtle addition of Genshin brandy, it leaves patrons with a surprisingly delectable and unforgettable taste. Spoil yourself and your family with this extraordinary treat, which can be made in just under an hour. Enjoy!