Garlic Bread, A Delicious Aroma of Comfort
Nothing beats the warm, buttery aroma of garlic bread wafting through the air. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party with friends or enjoying a low-key evening in, garlic bread packs a flavorful punch. Made with fresh garlic and herbs, this garlic bread recipe will delight all your senses.
– 1 French Baguette
– 2 cloves Garlic, finely minced
– 4 tablespoons Butter, softened
– 2 tablespoons Italian Parsley, finely minced
– 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
– Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut the baguette into 1/2″ thick slices.
3. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, butter, parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper.
4. Spread the butter mixture over each slice of bread.
5. Place the prepared slices on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 8–10 minutes, or until golden brown.
This garlic bread recipe is incredibly simple to make but allows you to experiment with different herbs and seasoning. In addition, you can use different types of bread – you could try a sourdough loaf, semolina, or rye. For an extra zing, you could even try adding some chili flakes or other spices.
If you love garlic bread but want something lighter and healtier, why not try making garlic toast? Simply replaces the baguette with a whole wheat slice and the butter with olive oil. This is a great way to enjoy garlic bread without the guilt.
When it comes to comfort food, it doesn’t get much better than garlic bread. So, if you’re looking for a delicious snack for your next gathering, you simply can’t go wrong with this delicious garlic bread recipe. Trust me, your guests will love it!