Delightfully Rich Fruit Flavored Cake
Are you looking for a delicious and impressive dessert to make for the whole family? Look no further than this scrumptious fruit flavored cake! Combining the sweet tang of succulent seasonal fruits with a light, moist cake, this treat is sure to leave your family with a lasting impression.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter (Softened)
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Your Favorite Fruit (Peeled, Cored and Diced)
- 1 Cup Of Your Favorite Fruits to Garnish (Sliced, Whole)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour an 8-9″ round cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add butter, oil, milk and vanilla extract to the egg mixture. Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients while beating on low speed until just combined.
- Fold in the diced fruit by hand until evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Garnish with fresh sliced fruit before serving.
This fruit flavored cake will be a showstopper at any gathering. With the variety of seasonal fruits that can be used, you can easily customize the flavor of this cake to your desired taste. Plus, the moist interior of the cake and its lightly browned top gives it an irresistible look. Whether you are looking for a unique twist on the traditional cake or want something more exuberant, this fruit flavored cake with its combination of sweet fruits and moist cake is guaranteed to please everyone at the table.