Delectable Falooda Cake Recipe
Falooda cake is a delightful and unique Indian dessert. It is a layered cake made up of a light and fluffy sponge cake, rose syrup, and a layer of creamy and delicious falooda ice cream. The combination of these three ingredients creates a yummy treat that is sure to please your taste buds.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons of rose syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup of chopped nuts
- Falooda ice cream of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9-inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs, melted butter, rose syrup, vanilla extract, milk powder, cardamom powder, and chopped nuts. Mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the greased and floured pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool before turning it out onto a plate. Cut the cake into two equal halves.
- On the bottom half of the cake, spread a thick layer of falooda ice cream.
- Place the top half of the cake on top of the falooda ice cream. Let the cake chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, or until the ice cream is firmly set.
- Decorate the cake with more rose syrup, chopped nuts, and a sprinkle of cardamom powder. Serve cold and enjoy!
Falooda cake is an amazing dessert that is sure to be a hit with family and friends. It is an unusual combination of flavors that is truly unforgettable. The combination of the light and fluffy sponge cake, the sweet and fragrant rose syrup, and the creamy and delicious falooda ice cream make this cake a winner. Try this unique and delicious recipe today and you won’t be disappointed!