Welcome to the World of Sweet Pineapples with a Unique Facebook Cake
Celebrate your next event or add a special flair to your dessert table with this deliciously unique Facebook Pineapple Cake. With its bright and bold flavors, this cake is an expression of fun and creativity.
Cake-lovers of all ages will be delight in the flavor of pineapple enhanced with a delightful surprise – a creamy layered Facebook topping! An easy-to-make and flavorful cake that sure to be a hit your next family gathering or celebration.
The Magic Ingredient in Form of Pineapple
Adding pineapple to your baking repertoire will surely add something special and new to your regular cake endeavors. Fresh pineapple makes this cake into a powerhouse of flavor and texture. It harmonizes nicely with the lightly sweetened cake and the creamy Facebook topping.
Whether you use fresh or canned pineapple, this recipe is easy to make and will yield a deliciously moist cake. If you are feeling creative, you can use a Bundt pan or a sheet cake pan to make this cake even more impressive.
An Unbelievably Yummy Facebook topping
A creamy Facebook topping perfectly complements the sweet and vibrant pineapple cake and is surprisingly easy to make! Simply combine cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and a little lemon juice. This unique topping adds an extra kick of flavor, taking the cake to the next level.
The Perfect Recipe for Pineapple Facebook Cake
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons freshly grated pineapple
– 1 cup sour cream
– 2/3 cup fresh or canned pineapple, finely chopped
– 8 ounces cream cheese
– 2 tablespoons sour cream
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Stir in the grated pineapple and sour cream until just blended.
5. Gently fold in the flour mixture, stirring until just blended. Fold in the chopped pineapple.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool before frosting.
7. For the topping, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, and lemon juice in a medium bowl and beat until smooth. Spread over the cooled cake.
This delightful Facebook Pineapple Cake is sure to impress your family and friends. Its bright, flavorful ingredients with a surprise topping of creamy Facebook make it the perfect cake for any special occasion. Enjoy the Tart sweetness of pineapple with a touch of added zest with this unmatched recipe.