Healthy Recipes from Hippie Delights
Being healthy doesn’t have to mean boring! Hippie Delights offers a variety of delicious and healthy recipes that allow you to eat guilt-free. From breakfast to desserts, you can enjoy recipes that offer up a nutritional boost as well as delicious flavor. Here are some of our favorite everyday healthy recipes.
- 1 avocado
- 2 slices rustic bread
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice avocado into thin slices. Place the slices on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper onto the avocado slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the slices are lightly golden and crispy.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread slices until browned and crispy.
- Top the toast with the cooked avocado slices and serve.
This delicious Toast with Avocado not only looks good but is loaded with all the nutrients that you need throughout the day! The combination of garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, together with the crispy toast and nutty avocado avours, really lifts this dish to another level.
Banana and Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This delicious and healthy smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. All the ingredients in this smoothie come together to create a wonderfully sweet, yet balanced smoothie packed with vital nutrients. Not to mention all the great health benefits associated with blueberries and bananas!
Beet and Arugula Salad
- 3 roasted beets, diced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the diced beets, arugula, and feta cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
This Beet and Arugula Salad is packed with healthy, yet tasty ingredients. Not only does this salad make for a delicious light meal or side dish – it also provides you with plenty of healthy minerals and vitamins. The combination of the beets, arugula and feta makes for a truly flavorful and satisfying lunch or dinner.
Eating healthy doesn’t have to mean sacrificing flavor! With these delicious everyday healthy recipes from Hippie Delights, you can enjoy meals that are both delicious and nutritious. So don’t hesitate to give them a try!