A Delicious Take on the Fun Trend – Emoji Cookies!
Are you ready to make your excitingly playful emoji cookies? This recipe is the perfect blend of unique ingredients and creative crafting! You’re never too old to have some fun in the kitchen.
– 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
– ¾ teaspoon baking soda
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¾ cup butter, softened
– ½ cup granulated sugar
– ½ cup light brown sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 4 ounces white chocolate chips
– Wilton gel food coloring (available on Amazon)
– Icing (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing just until incorporated.
6. Gently stir in the white chocolate chips.
7. Divide the dough into six equal portions, then place each portion into its own bowl.
8. Use the gel food coloring to dye each portion a different color, then roll each portion into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, until they are light golden brown on the edges.
10 Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
11. (Optional) If desired, decorate your cooled cookies with melted white chocolate or colored icing. Be creative!
Your delicious emoji cookies are now complete! Whether you’re a kid or adult, you can easily enjoy these treats. This recipe is a modern and fun take on the classic cookie using the vibrant colors and fun shapes of emojis. These cookies are sure to bring smiles (and tickles to your taste buds!) to everyone.