Eileen’s Colossal Cookies – A Unique and Mouth-Watering Recipe!
It’s not often you come across a recipe as unique, utterly delectable and downright delicious as Eileen’s Colossal Cookies. This cookie, created to culinary perfection by the beloved Eileen, is a combination of two of her favorite treats, the classic chocolate chip cookie and a Texas-style pecan pie, to bring an unexpected twist to an easy-to-make cookie.
– 1 cup softened butter
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup chopped pecans
– 2 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Gradually add in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until just blended.
4. Gently stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
5. Drop by heaping tablespoons on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Enjoy plain or with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream!
With its tantalizing combination of crunchy pecans, indulgent chocolate chips and fluffy cookie dough, Eileen’s Colossal Cookies create a blissful, yet unexpected treat with each bite. As you munch away, you get an intriguing blend of flavors, textures and warmth – making these cookies a truly cherished experience for anyone!
For an even more indulgent cookie-dessert experience, you can pair Eileen’s Colossal Cookies with a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream. As all other cookie and ice cream combinations, this combination will create a classic and comforting treat that will take you back to childhood memories.
Eileen’s Colossal Cookies are the perfect treat for any event or gathering – taking it up a level with its unique concepts of mixing two much-loved recipes together to make something new and utterly delicious! The recipe is so simple to make, your entire family can get involved in the baking process, making precious memories in the kitchen. This versatile cookie can be made in advance and frozen, and can be enjoyed even days after they were made!
Go ahead and give this one-of-a-kind recipe a try – and have fun in the kitchen baking Eileen’s Colossal Cookies whilst creating beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!