Indulge Your Sweet Tooth with Eggnog Pudding!
If you’re a fan of eggnog, you’ve got to try this delicious eggnog bread pudding! Combining the traditional holiday flavors of eggnog and bread pudding, this is an indulgent treat that will be sure to get your taste buds tingling. And because it’s made with an eggnog recipe, it’s a great way to enjoy the classic drink while adding a unique twist.
This eggnog bread pudding recipe is full of surprises. The seasonings we’ve used bring out a fantastic combination of flavors that you’ll remember long after the meal has finished. At the same time, the eggnog adds a nice balance of sweetness that only eggnog can deliver.
So, let’s get started. Here’s the recipe for eggnog bread pudding!
– 3 cups eggnog
– 1/2 cup light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 4 cups of cubed French or Italian bread
– 2 tablespoons of rum
– 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
– 2 tablespoons of orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 8-inch by 10-inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggnog, brown sugar, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg until combined.
3. Stir in the bread cubes, rum, butter and orange zest. Gently mix together, making sure all ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish. Place in preheated oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the top has lightly browned, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
5. Let cool before serving warm or chilled.
This eggnog bread pudding is sure to be a hit at your next festive gathering. Perfect for Christmas, New Year’s, or any holiday celebration, it’s sure to be a hit with guests of all ages. Plus, as an added bonus, you can make it in advance and save yourself some time.
If you’re a fan of eggnog, you’ll love this recipe. It captures all the classic flavors of eggnog while adding the unique flavor of bread pudding. Even better, the rum and orange zest add an extra layer of flavor that will make this eggnog pudding a party favorite. So why not give it a try? You won’t regret it!