This article will discuss easy Shaved Beef Tacos, a delicious twist on the classic taco. It will feature a step-by-step guide on how to prepare the tacos, as well as a delicious andeasy-to-follow recipe! With a simple list of ingredients and just 30 minutes of time, you’ll have a flavorful and mouthwatering dish that will satisfy any crowd.
Instructions for Making Easy Shaved Beef Tacos
- Grab the ingredients: skirt steak, bread-and-butter-pickles, cheddar cheese, and corn tortillas.
- Set the skillet to medium heat and pour in a little oil. Once the oil heats up, add the steak.
- Toss the steak around in the skillet for about two minutes to cook it.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and cut it into thin strips.
- Put the strips of steak on a warm corn tortilla.
- Top with a few bread-and-butter-pickles and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll the taco up and enjoy!
Easy Shaved Beef Taco Recipe
- 1 lb of skirt steak
- cheddar cheese, grated
- corn tortillas
- Heat a skillet to medium with a bit of oil.
- Place the steak in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the steak from the pan and slice it into thin strips.
- Place the strips of steak on a warm corn tortilla, and top with bread-and-butter-pickles and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Roll up the taco and enjoy!