Bison Sliders are an Unbeatable Potluck Treat
Nothing compares to the mouth-watering goodness of freshly made sliders, and these easy bison sliders are perfect for any potluck. Bison meat is much leaner than beef, and it’s packed with protein, iron, and other essential vitamins and minerals. Don’t let their small size fool you, these tasty sliders are certain to be a hit!
-1 lb ground bison
-4 slider buns
-1 small onion, chopped
-¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
-1 tablespoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon dried oregano
-1 teaspoon dried basil
-1 teaspoon salt
-¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together bison, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper until ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Form the bison mixture into 12 small patties.
4. Place patties on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until burgers are cooked through.
5. Toast the slider buns if desired.
6. Add desired condiments and serve on buns.
Your Potluck Guests will Love these Bison Sliders!
These sliders are full of flavor, and since bison is low in fat, you can feel good about serving them to your friends and family. Try pairing each slider with a crisp pickle and a spoonful of coleslaw for the perfect potluck fare. Enjoy!