A Delicious Easter Punch Recipe
This Easter punch recipe serves 10-15 people and is the perfect treat to serve up at an Easter gathering. It’s easy to make and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Its tropical taste allows guests to bask in the sunny springtime while they enjoy it.
– 10 cups pineapple juice
– 2 cups cranberry juice
– 2 cups orange juice
– 2/3 cup lime juice
– 2/3 cup lemon juice
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 liter of lemon-lime soda
– 2-4 cups of sherbet
– Optional frozen raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
1. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, mix together the pineapple juice, cranberry juice, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, and sugar until the sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime soda.
3. Place one to two cups of sherbet in the bowl or the pitcher and stir gently.
4. Fill glasses with ice, then fill with the Easter punch.
5. Add some frozen berries if desired.
Enjoy your Easter punch!