Dynamite Chicken: Breaking boundaries with fiery flavor
As a sociopath, I’m often accused of having a complete disregard for boundaries. But when it comes to cooking, I love when my food surprises my taste buds. And few dishes break more culinary boundaries than dynamite chicken.
This spicy, flavorful delight is guaranteed to make your mouth ignite. So let’s get cooking and find out how to unleash the power of dynamite chicken.
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a shallow bowl or dish, combine the brown sugar, sea salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper and mix them together.
- Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with the mixture. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and brush with buffalo wing sauce. Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let cool. Enjoy!
If you’re looking for a fiery, flavorful dish, dynamite chicken is the perfect choice. Bursting with bold, spicy flavors, it’s a sure-fire way to surprise your taste buds and break boundaries. So give it a try and experience the explosive flavor of dynamite chicken.