The Dread Detox Recipe
Toxic energy is more than just a bad day—it can affect your physical, mental, and spiritual well-being if left unchecked. But the good news is that there are simple, yet effective ways to rid yourself of those negative vibes. One of the most popular methods is the dread detox recipe.
This dread detox recipe is a mix of natural ingredients that help clear negative energy from your body and soul. It’s a simple to use recipe that offers amazing results with just a few ingredients.
When using this dread detox recipe, it’s best to apply the ingredients externally and not ingest them. The choice to ingest any of the ingredients is up to you and should be discussed with your doctor before doing so.
- 8-10 drops Lavender essential oil
- 8-10 drops Clary Sage essential oil
- 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of dead sea salt
- 1 cup of white rice
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Slowly add the mixture to your bath water.
- Soak in the tub for 20 minutes or until the water starts to cool.
- Wash yourself with the mixture.
- After washing, drink 12 ounces of warm water with 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse off one more time with the mixture.
- Allow your body to air dry.
The dread detox recipe is a great way to rid yourself of negative energy and reinforce positive vibes. After using this recipe, you should feel more energized and more physically and mentally balanced.
For best results, use this recipe at least once a week. And remember, your body and soul need to be properly taken care of in all aspects in order to stay in balance.