Dr Oz Chicken Today Recipe
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the chicken breasts on a large baking pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the oil, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, pepper, and salt.
4. Brush the chicken with the oil and spice mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy.