Dominican Potato Salad: An Unforgettable Culinary Gem
Are you looking for a new twist to add to your next dinner party? Look no further than this amazing Dominican Potato Salad, a combination of Latin flair, South American ingredients, and a classic potato salad that’s sure to please everyone!
This classic dish takes on a unique flavor with ingredients like cilantro, green onion, jalapeno pepper, and the classic combination of olive oil and garlic. These ingredients combine with the potatoes to combine an unforgettable flavor that’s sure to be a hit.
This delicious potato salad is an excellent way to bridge the gap between cultural backgrounds since it has flavors that are familiar to both Latin and American cultures. It’s also an excellent way to please everyone at a dinner party, as it can be served as a side dish, or combined with ingredients to create a full meal.
– 5 potatoes (chopped)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 teaspoon of cumin
– 2 tablespoonsfresh cilantro
– 1 jalapeno pepper
– 2 tablespoons of green onion
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the potatoes in a baking dish and drizzle them with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle garlic, cumin, and salt and pepper over the potatoes.
4. Bake the potatoes for 30-35 minutes, or until they are fork-tender.
5. During the last five minutes of baking, add the jalapeno, cilantro, and green onion.
6. Take the potatoes out of the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
7. Serve the potatoes warm or chilled, in a large bowl or individual dishes.
Whether you’re looking to spice up a dinner party or just need a side dish that pairs well with everything, this refreshing potato salad is perfect. All the ingredients coming together, offers a burst of flavor that’s guaranteed to leave you perplexed. Try it, and you’ll definitely be coming back for more!