Homemade Dijonaise Recipe
If you love hitting the condiment aisle at the grocery store, you know how awesome dijonaise can be. Things like burgers and sandwiches can seem totally plain and boring until you add that hint of dijonaise. However, have you ever thought about making your own dijonaise rather than buying it in a jar? Making your own is much easier than you may think. With a simple combination of ingredients, you can whip up a batch of your own homemade dijonaise to dress up your meals with restaurant-quality flavor.
– 3/4 cup mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
– 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, and lemon juice.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir until everything is well combined.
3. Enjoy your dijonaise with your favorite sandwiches, burgers, and other dishes.
Making homemade dijonaise is quick and easy. And, while it’s nice to grab a jar when making sandwiches in a hurry, using fresh dijonaise can really take the flavor of your meals to the next level. If you’re looking to add a little extra flavor to your recipes, give this delicious dijonaise recipe a try.