Spicy, Savory & Delicious – The Definitive Diablo Chicken Recipe!
Do you like a little kick to your meals? If so, you’re in for a treat with diablo chicken! This delectable dish combines a unique blend of spices, herbs, and sauces to provide a tantalizing burst of flavor that will leave your tongue dancing. Perfect for a family meal or for special occasions, diablo chicken is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
An Explosion of Flavor
Diablo chicken combines Mexican and Latin American flavors to bring a truly unique experience. Spicy chili peppers bring a zing of heat, while garlic and onions add some sweetness to the party. Savory cilantro and oregano bring complexity and depth to the mix, while cumin lends a nutty, earthy note. Balsamic vinegar and Worcestershire sauce bring added layers of complexity, while the light hint of lemon adds a refreshing finish.
A Cook’s Dream
This dish is not just a dream to eat – it is also a dream to cook! Incredibly easy to make, diablo chicken is simple enough for a novice cook but also robust enough for a seasoned chef. All you need is some chicken, some oil, and the aforementioned assortment of seasonings.
The Definitive Recipe
- 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- ½ teaspoon of cilantro
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan, cooking for about 2 minutes until softened.
- Add the chili pepper flakes, oregano, cumin, and cilantro to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Add the chicken, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice to the pan, stirring to coat everything in the mixture. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the chicken is browned.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish and bake for 20-30 minutes until the chicken has cooked through.
- Serve the diablo chicken hot, with your favorite sides.
A Unique Culinary Delight
Try diablo chicken for a unique, flavor-packed dish that is sure to please. Not too spicy, and perfectly savory, this Latin-inspired recipe combines bold flavors and rich complexity that will have your family asking for seconds. Give traditional Mexican cuisine a twist with this delicious dish – you won’t be disappointed!
Looking to try more of these flavorful Latin-American recipes? Try e leche pozole, tamales, tacos al pastor and more!