Tantalizingly Delicious – Dahi Chicken Recipe
Lovely, lip-smacking, and succulent – do these words awaken your palate? Well, if so, we have something very special for you. This Dahi Chicken recipe is perfectly balanced for your taste bud’s delight. Trust us, this dish is a surefire to drive your gastronomic fascination!
A classic North Indian delicacy, Dahi Chicken is an exemplary manifestation of India’s signature flavors. Rich, exotic spices blended with tart yogurt and creamy cream make it a delectable treat. Let’s look at how this deliciousness can be prepared.
• 500g of chicken on bone
• 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• 2 onions finely chopped
• 4 green chillies
• 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
• 2 tablespoon oil
• 2 tablespoon roasted cumin powder
• 2 teaspoon coriander powder
• 2 tomatoes
• 2 teaspoon garam masala
• 2 tablespoon fresh cream
• 1/2 cup fresh curd (yogurt)
• 2 teaspoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1. To begin, marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, chilli powder and ginger garlic paste. Set it aside for 20 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the finely chopped onions. Sauté until they turn soft and golden.
3. Add in the green chillies, coriander powder and cumin powder. Take care to mix in all the spices well.
4. Now add the marinated chicken pieces, blending them into the masala. Let it cook on medium flame until the chicken is done.
5. Once the chicken pieces are tender and lightly charred, add in the tomatoes, garam masala and Kashmiri red chilli powder to the pan.
6. Add the fresh cream and mix well.
7. Now, simmer the dish for sometime and add the fresh curd and sugar. Adjust spices, keep stirring and simmering for a few minutes.
8. Serve it hot on a plate, generously garnish with chopped coriander, and enjoy Dahi Chicken with all its exotic deliciousness.
So, here’s a recipe for one of the most popular and beloved Indo-Chinese dishes – Dahi Chicken. If you’ve ever really been curious to try this unique Indian culture-fusion delicacy, now is the time. The inviting aroma and flavor of this lip-smacking dish will make you a fan in no time. As they say, good food brings people together. So, invite friends and family over, and let the happy gathering begin!