Delightful Cuban Seafood Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious seafood feast with a Latin twist, look no further than this Cuban-inspired recipe! By combining bold and vibrant ingredients, you can recreate the traditional flavors of this beloved Latin American dish right in your own kitchen.
This recipe takes the classic flavors of Cuba and remixes them, so you end up with a main course that is truly unique, yet still authentically Cuban. There’s nothing like a hot bowl of steaming seafood to really bring the flavors and aromas of this culture alive. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just want to try something new for yourself, this is sure to be a hit.
-1 lb of shrimp
-1 lb of clams
-1 ⁄ 2 cup of white wine
-1 small onion, diced
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
-2 tablespoons of capers
-1⁄ 2 cup of tomato sauce
-1⁄ 2 teaspoon of dried oregano
-1⁄ 4 teaspoon of paprika
-1⁄ 4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the shrimp and clams to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes, until the shrimp is pink and the clams start to open.
4. Add the white wine and tomato sauce, reduce the heat to low, and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Add the capers, oregano, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
6. Simmer for another 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
This Cuban-inspired seafood dish is sure to become an instant favorite. The combination of salty capers, sweet tomato sauce, and zingy spices like paprika and cayenne pepper will have your taste buds begging for more. Best of all, this recipe is brimming with freshness and flavor, yet surprisingly easy to make. Perfect for those nights when you’re craving some classic Latin flavors, but are short on time.
If you’re a fan of Cuban cuisine, you may want to try some of the lesser known dishes of this culture. Prepare each popular Cuban cuisine such as Ropa Vieja, Cuban Picadillo, and Cuban Tamales. You’ll have your family and friends amazed and delighted at the deliciousness of these authentic recipes.
Whether served as an entree for special occasions or a main course for regular dinners, this Cuban seafood dish is sure to be a hit. With bold flavors and vibrant ingredients, it’s a sure way to transport your taste buds south of the border. So fire up the stove and get ready to enjoy a classic Cuban dish your whole family will love.