Prepare yourself for the best fall apart pork chops you have ever tested. So tender you will be able to cut them with your fork. I am proud to say it is probably one of my best slow cooker recipes.
The herbs in this recipe add a full Mediterranean flavor without being over powering. You can chose to cook on low for 8 hours instead of high for 4 hours if that better suits you.
If you really like your pork then this recipe for roasted pork rack might also tickle your fancy.
So easy and so delicious just the way slow cooker meals are meant to be. I really hope you enjoy this recipe for crock pot pork chops which goes beautifully with some garlic roasted potatoes.
Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, oregano, and basil.
- Pour into the slow cooker. Cut small slits in each pork chop with the tip of a knife, and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on High for 4 hours.
- Baste periodically with the sauce.