Crunchy, Flavorful Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad
Do you want something flavorful and different to add to your dinner table? Try this Cracker Barrel Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s packed with nutrients to help keep you healthy!
For those who don’t know, kale and brussel sprouts are both cruciferous vegetables. This means they are full of vibrant colors, rich texture, and substantial nutrition. Plus, the combination of these two vegetables makes for a spectacular salad. So pull out those pots, pans, and bowls and let’s get cooking!
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 cloves of finely minced garlic
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 bunches fresh kale, washed and chopped
• 2 cups brussel sprouts, diced
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, whisk together the oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, and honey to create the dressing.
2. In a large bowl, combine the kale and brussel sprouts. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Toss the vegetables gently to evenly coat.
4. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the vegetables to marinate in the dressing.
5. Serve and enjoy!
This Cracker Barrel Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad will bring flavor and crunchiness to the dinner plate. The combination of kale and brussels sprouts adds a unique twist to this traditional salad and the oil, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, and honey dressing ties all the flavors together. This salad is perfect for any dinner gathering, vegan and vegetarian alike, as it’s a satisfying and nutritious side dish.
The tangy dressing pairs perfectly with the almost-bitter vegetables, making this dish truly exceptional. If you want something a bit different, try adding some feta cheese or toasted pine nuts for some added texture and flavor.
Once again, this Cracker Barrel Kale and Brussel Sprout Salad will be sure to delight everyone, so go ahead and give it a try!