Costco Corned Beef – Where Simplicity Meets Bursts of Flavor
Have you ever had a dish that packs so much flavor, you are left wanting more before you have your fill? Well, have I got the dish for you – Costco Corned Beef. This dish is wonderfully simple yet bold in flavor, with juicy cuts of quality corned beef, a special blend of seasonings and broth that bring out an amazing blend of savory flavors.
• 3 to 5-pound cuts of quality corned beef
• 1 large onion, sliced into thin wedges
• 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
• 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 5 cups of low-sodium beef broth
• 2 teaspoons of paprika
• ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
• Pinch of red pepper flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large baking dish, combine the corned beef, onion slices and garlic. Sprinkle the paprika, garlic powder, pepper and thyme on top of the beef. Add the tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce to the beef. Add the beef broth until the beef is just covered.
3. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 3 hours.
4. After 3 hours, remove the dish from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
5. Slice the corned beef and serve with the onion wedges and leftover broth.
If you love succulent beef, then this dish is certainly for you. The generous helping of spices, combined with the juicy corned beef and aromatic onion wedges, create a perfect interplay of flavors and textures. This Costco Corned Beef will hit the spot with its savory bursts of flavor while not losing simplicity.
So why not give this corned beef dish a try? If you are looking for something savory and delicious, then this dish is sure to please. Enjoy!