Mexican-Style Ground Beef with Corn: A Delicious, Simple Recipe
Do you need a quick, simple, yet tasty meal for dinner tonight? Look no further than this Mexican-Style Ground Beef with Corn recipe! An easy-to-follow dish, featuring two staples of Mexican cuisine and seasonings commonly used in the cuisine. This recipe makes a delicious dinner or lunch, as well as a great addition to your weekly meal rotation.
– 1 lb. ground beef
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 small onion, diced
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 cup tomato paste
– 1/2 cup corn
– 1 tablespoon butter
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef until it is browned, breaking it up as it cooks.
2. Reduce heat to low and add in garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
3. Add in the tomato paste, stirring to combine and cook until the tomato paste has fully melted into the beef.
4. Add in the corn and butter, stirring to combine and cooking until the butter is melted and everything is heated through.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Putting a Unique Spin on a Classic Dish
This delicious ground beef dish has a unique twist to the classic Mexican tradition of cooking with corn. By using tomatoes and spices, this dish takes on the flavors of Mexican cuisine and elevates them to something truly one-of-a-kind. If you’re looking to go beyond the typical beef, this is a recipe you don’t want to miss!
This dish also finds balance between hearty and light. The ground beef provides a robustness that is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the corn. With a few ingredients, this recipe makes for a wonderfully hearty meal.
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your weeknight dinner arsenal, the spicy flavors of Mexican-Style Ground Beef with Corn will definitely brighten up your plate. Enjoy!