A Delightful Delicacy: Coconut Dream Cookies
Cooking up something special can be a challenging endeavour, especially when confections and desserts are involved. However, nothing could be sweeter than these indulgent Coconut Dream Cookies. Whether served as a snack or brought as a sweet surprise for someone special, these rich and creamy coconut creations are sure to flatter those with a discerning palate.
The flavours and textures of the cookies tantalise the senses, starting with a soft, moist interior and outer crispness from the rich shortbread cookie. The subtle coconut notes are enhanced by gently melted butter, brown sugar, and a host of sweet, crunchy delights. The combination of ingredients ensures this treat is worthy of its dream-like name!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets with butter or non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and baking powder until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour and salt; mix until combined.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla extract.
- Stir in coconut, cashews, and pecans. Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
A batch of these Coconut Dream Cookies is guaranteed to disappear in no time. Everyone will be coming back for seconds and thirds of these yummy, irresistible desserts. The deliciously fragrant blend of coconut and brown sugar will transport your taste buds to the sweetest dreams and make your house smell amazing while they are baking in the oven. Whip up a batch of these heavenly treats today and reap the rewards of baking bliss!