A classic Bloody Mary with Garden-Ripe V8 is a signature brunch cocktail that combines the freshness of Garden-Ripe V8, a combination of 8 different garden-fresh vegetables, and the distinct flavor of a classic Bloody Mary. This tasty beverage is made with vodka, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, celery salt, and freshly squeezed lemon juice. It can also be garnished with optional items such as celery sticks, cucumber slices, or pepperoni slices. The Garden-Ripe V8 adds a unique flavor and will leave you feeling fully refreshed and ready for summertime.
Classic Bloody Mary with Garden-Ripe V8
- 3 ounces Garden-Ripe V8.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka or gin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Pour in 3 ounces of Garden-Ripe V8.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces of vodka or gin.
- Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Stir in 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce and 2 dashes of hot sauce.
- Stir gently and enjoy!