-1 jar with a lid
-Herbs such as rosemary, thyme, sage, bay leaf, etc.
-Piece of paper
1. Start by cleaning the jar with a little bit of salt and distilled water.
2. Then fill the jar with herbs and seal it with the lid.
3. Place the candle in front of the jar and light it.
4. Take a moment to focus on the purpose of the jar: For clarity.
5. On the piece of paper, write down what you want to gain clarity on.
6. Fold the paper and place it inside the jar.
7. Take a moment to visualize what it will feel like to have clarity on this issue.
8. Blow out the candle and store the jar in a safe place.
9. Take a few minutes each day to focus on the clarity jar for a few minutes.
10. When you feel pleased with the outcome, bury the jar in the ground or dispose of the contents safely.